MUSA GIFT MASOMBUKA

MUSA GIFT MASOMBUKA


NOT AFRAID TO KILL

For ritual I will kill
For I want to heal
but myself is thrill
because alive I have to kill
And skin in real.

Why these medicines are made of me?
with contagious trees between the hills.
It is a treasure of gold
and platinum it has sold
as the sangoma explained.

Why blood we have to spill
like a witch have to cast a spell
illegally or we'll be in hell
and our mission not done well.

Why don't we have fear
to carve a man and hear
horrible sounds of help
when his manhood taken he yelp
and if gone forever
we will not mend.

The life of innocents will not return
and the bone masters gain in return
Richness is their honey
but not enjoyable like stolen money
For they are always in fear.











LASER-LIGHT

Down in the dawn of the night
Where my heart lies
and my patience fades
And letting go upgrades

My faith absorbed by the dark
my eyes and soul searching
for a way out in this black partition
One star came through
and sparkled brightness

When I was down to drown
And with the chandelier
wrapped around my emotions
Calling death in actions
It whispered sound to my ears
"You are still alive"

And then my heart started beating
And my lungs started breathing
Then a big star came and witness my happiness
Oh! Brother moon!
Where were you all along?

You're like a laser-light
You give energy to the dance-floor
and brightens color of the blinds
You give 4 meanings of life
"It's gonna be okay."
I'm honoured to have you as my pal.











BEAUTIFUL PAIN

This pain is the main,
part of my vein.
In my blood it reigns,
and my heart it strains.

Something in me choke,
and getting better I hope.
Shall I tie me on a rope,
because my soul is broke.

Shall I swing on the chandelier,
because I can't handle the pain.
I can not escape the pain,
but only to stay in my lane.

In my mind it tangles,
like a barbed wire wrapped around it.
I wish to better my heart,
and free myself from this pain.


Musa Gift Masombuka

COUNTRY: SOUTH AFRICA
NATIONALITY: SOUTH AFRICAN
PLACE: REGAE "TSANTSABELA".

No comments:

Post a Comment