SHALINI DEBRA JOSEPH

SHALINI


WALK A MILE IN MY SHOES AND I'LL LET YOU HAVE THEM.

Will be six years - Joe passed away,
it is still gives me a twitch.

With three kids and no support,
life is not a bed of roses,
but I am still pulling through all ups and downs.

There are times when I ask the Lord why?
I sob bitterly, my tears streaming,
I look around I am alone with my kids,
I pick up my self I wipe my tears and move ahead.

I look up to only one person to help,
he gives it to me in his own time,
I submit myself to him,
and he shows me the way,
I have no choice but to depend on him
and he is none other than my Lord!

Today I had to pull my daughter out
of university and why
as I cannot afford it,
but I have faith in the Lord
he will show me the way
and will graduate and be a superstar.

There are many roads with many
ditches, sharp bends, and curves,
but I know that there is a light at the end of it all!










INCREDIBLE FAITH

She was widowed too early,
she has three children to feed,
her family forgot her,
and her friends pretended as if,
nothing had happened to her.

She is sad and lonely,
she sobbed bitterly,
she felt betrayed by family and friends,
she felt lost like a lamb,
so she turned to the Lord and she prayed,
she gave herself up to him,
her Incredible faith
brought her out of her anxiety,
from whence she stood yesterday
to her present day today.

It is only her faith that helped her
stand on her feet,
feed and educate her kids.

Today she stands as a role model for others
and that is only by her Incredible faith in the Lord










BEAUTIFUL IS ON......

The smile of a baby when she is with her mum,
smile on little children when they are play,
a gift when given to an orphan,
a chat with the lonely and downtrodden,
dress the one who has none,
feed the hungry;
you can see that warmth and beauty in them.

A little child chasing a butterfly,
and that smile is a beauty.
When you talk to a homeless
you will sense that warmth in them.;
giving a glass of water to the men
that work on the roads,
and that smile you see,
is all so beautiful.

Beautiful is seen on the aged
that sit on their rocking chairs
and dream away in the sunshine.

Shalini
India


No comments:

Post a Comment