PIOTR KASJAS

PIOTR KASJAS

THE TRIVIAL EROTIC

In the dying sparks of overnight love,
a new day dawns.
You are close by, we are holding hands,
our hearts beating slower and slower
and diminishing the fire that burns our bodies.

Without asking me anything,
you come here every night, and stand naked,
on the threshold of my dreams.
You’re not ashamed of my sight,
you desire my hands and lips.
And I'm not asking you for anything,
but instead I torment myself with a trivial question
- why is the night so short,
and why does love end in the morning?











THE TRUISM OF EVERYDAY LIFE

Dreams fade against the background of the passing life.
Interrupted by sleep in the middle of the night,
by the viscosity of the white mist
and overwhelming humidity of rain,
I chase the fleeing horizon.

In this daily truism,
I put aside,
all my pleasure,
except the one and only,
which I could not refuse
- the pleasure of loving you.











FOREVER YOUNG

You will remain in my heart,
forever young, you will remain.
Enveloped by a mature memory,
you’ll be coming back, with the unique,
passionate look.
And with this hastily stolen kiss,
which for my soul and my heart,
was an invigoratingly strong drink.

Piotr Kasjas
Country of orgin - Pabianice, Poland
Nationality - Polish
Place of living - Dudley,  England

No comments:

Post a Comment